- 1 How do you set a lacrosse weather station?
- 2 How do you remove a lacrosse sensor?
- 3 What is lacrosse view?
- 4 How do you reset a lacrosse rain gauge?
- 5 How do you reset a lacrosse atomic clock?
- 6 What is a sharp wireless outdoor sensor?
- 7 How do I set my lacrosse wireless thermometer?
- 8 Why does my lacrosse weather station beep?
- 9 How do you reset lacrosse alerts?
How do you set a lacrosse weather station?
How to Reset the Time on a LaCrosse Weather Station
- Press and hold the ” Set ” button on the unit for five seconds.
- Press and release the ” Set ” button to set the contrast.
- Press and release the “CH/+” button to toggle Daylight Savings Time “On” or “Off.” Press and release the ” Set ” button.
How do you remove a lacrosse sensor?
Select the Settings button. Scroll down to choose Delete Sensor (last item). Press firmly to see the red delete button. Notice the Associated Gateway ID (scroll up); all sensors on a gateway must be deleted before delete gateway can be done.
What is lacrosse view?
Unlike most weather apps that show weather from a predetermined location you could be miles from, La Crosse View allows you to see your home environment, such as wind speed and direction, rainfall, temperature, and humidity, as well as customize alerts, study, track, and monitor your weather with graphs, personalize
How do you reset a lacrosse rain gauge?
Reset Rainfall Readings
- Press the RAIN button to view individual rain readings.
- Hold the MINUS button for five seconds to reset the individual value.
- Rainfall reading will reset to 0.00.
How do you reset a lacrosse atomic clock?
Atomic Clocks may also be set manually and be very accurate. Simply insert the battery, press your time zone and then press the flap just above the left side of the battery. Hold until you reach the correct time and then release.
What is a sharp wireless outdoor sensor?
The Wireless Sensor transmits the outdoor temperature to the Sharp Atomic Wall Clock. The sensor can be placed anywhere within 100 feet of the receiving unit. The sensor can be placed anywhere within 100ft of the receiving unit. The wireless technology means no wire installation is necessary.
How do I set my lacrosse wireless thermometer?
Step 1: Insert 2 fresh AA, batteries into the TX29U-IT sensor according to the polarity marked in the battery compartment. Step 2: Insert 2 fresh AAA, Alkaline batteries into the wireless thermometer according to the polarity markings. Step 3: After 5 minutes place sensor outside in a shaded location.
Why does my lacrosse weather station beep?
Answer: It probably needs new batteries or maybe the alarm is set to on. The instructions will explain how to check the alarm status and change the batteries. If that doesn’t work, return it as defective.
How do you reset lacrosse alerts?
- Press and hold gray button until sensor display reads 18.88 (This step is not needed if the sensor already shows a 1 or dashes)
- Remove batteries from sensor and press gray button on sensor 20 times.
- Replace batteries (After a few seconds a 1 or dashes will be displayed)