- 1 How do I set up a Wasp barcode scanner?
- 2 How do I activate my barcode scanner?
- 3 How do I change my barcode scanner settings?
- 4 How do I reset my WASP scanner?
- 5 Do I need an app to scan a QR code?
- 6 Why is my barcode scanner not working?
- 7 How do I setup a barcode scanner on my computer?
- 8 What is the best settings for scanning documents?
How do I set up a Wasp barcode scanner?
WWS500 Bluetooth pairing on Windows XP:
- Right-click BlueTooth icon in SysTray/Notification Area, Add a Bluetooth Device.
- Squeeze the scanner’s trigger to make sure it is awake.
- Scan the Set Connection barcode (revised or from Quick Start Guide)
- Check the box “My device is set up and ready to be found.” Click Next.
How do I activate my barcode scanner?
Activate Barcode Scanner
- Go to the Barcode Scanner section at the bottom of the SETTINGS->PRINTER page.
- Enable the ‘Use Barcode Scanner’ option and press the Update button.
- Now when you scan a barcode that was printed from CleanCloud the software should be able to interpret the barcode.
How do I change my barcode scanner settings?
Fortunately, modifying the scanner settings is an easy task.
- Choose Start→Control Panel.
- Click View Scanners and Cameras.
- Click any scanner in the Scanners and Cameras area and then click the Scan Profiles button.
- Select a scanner and click Edit.
- Review the settings.
How do I reset my WASP scanner?
Insert a straightened paper clip or similar implement at the end of the hole toward the scanner lens. Press the button for about a second, then release (you will feel a click when the button is pressed). Then try scanning again.
Do I need an app to scan a QR code?
Yes. Just like iPhones, Android 9 ( Android Pie) and Android 10 has an in-built QR code reader. Even the Android 8 or Oreo does not need an app to scan QR codes.
Why is my barcode scanner not working?
Make sure the symbology is enabled in the scanner for the barcode you are scanning. Check the minimum and maximum character settings and the scanner settings for that symbology. Check that there isn’t a scanner setting that prevents your code scanning.
How do I setup a barcode scanner on my computer?
Tag: Connecting a barcode scanner to a PC
- Right click on the Bluetooth icon and select Add a Bluetooth Device:
- The Settings screen will appear. Click on “Add Bluetooth or other device”
- Click on the text and the scanner should connect and the blue LED should light up.
- Open Notepad and scan a bar code, it should appear.
What is the best settings for scanning documents?
Scanning text documents is a relatively smooth process that does not take a lot of time. The lowest DPI that is needed for the scanned text to display and print properly is 300 DPI. If the text is going to be reprinted, a DPI setting of 600 or better is ideal.