- 1 How do I know if my LG product is original?
- 2 Where is serial number on LG sidekick?
- 3 How old is my LG appliance by serial number?
- 4 How much does LG TV repair cost?
- 5 How long is an LG warranty?
- 6 What does LG stand for?
- 7 How do I find out my LG TV model?
- 8 What do LG washer model numbers mean?
- 9 Where is the serial number on LG range?
- 10 How long should an LG washer last?
- 11 Where is my LG washing machine serial number?
- 12 Where is the manufacture date on a serial number?
- 13 How old is my appliance by serial number?
- 14 How old is my appliance by serial number whirlpool?
How do I know if my LG product is original?
LG Warranty Validation
- Step 1Select Your Product, Key-In Model and Suffix. Country*required fields. Select Country. Burundi.
- Step 2Search Results. Thank you for choosing LG products. is genuine and has 2YEAR warranty from date of purchase. is genuine.
Where is serial number on LG sidekick?
Look on the side and rear of the LG appliance for the serial number sticker. If the sticker is placed on the side or rear of the appliance, it will often be located in one of the upper or lower corners.
How old is my LG appliance by serial number?
To determine a LG appliance age you need the serial number. The first digit is the year, the second and third is the month. In the above example the Manufacture date would be March of 2005.
How much does LG TV repair cost?
For the most common problems, TV repair pricing might range between $175 and $200 on average.
How long is an LG warranty?
(1) The limited warranty for the product extends for TWELVE (12) MONTHS beginning on the date of purchase of the product with valid proof of purchase, or absent valid proof of purchase, FIFTEEN (15) MONTHS from date of manufacture as determined by the unit’s manufacture date code.
What does LG stand for?
Larry Light. CMO Network. CEO of Arcature brand consultancy focused on growing brand value. In 1995, the inexpensive, poor quality, Korean appliance and home electronics brand, Lucky Goldstar, became LG with the slogan, Life’s Good.
How do I find out my LG TV model?
- Using your TV’s original remote, press the Home button.
- Navigate to the top right and select Settings.
- Navigate to the bottom and select All settings.
- Navigate down to the General section.
- Select About this TV followed by TV Information.
- The TV Model number should be on this page.
What do LG washer model numbers mean?
Since LG models of washing machines have been produced for several years, the model date of the washing machine does not indicate the production date. The date of production of LG indicates the sticker on the washing machine. This sticker is usually glued on the back of the washing machine.
Where is the serial number on LG range?
LG: For ranges, the number is typically located behind the drawer on the left side. If it isn’t there, try checking the back of the control panel on the right side. For wall ovens, the serial number can be found on the underside of the control panel.
How long should an LG washer last?
The best washers in this category are the front-loading ones. The average life expectancy for washers and dryers is between 10 and 15 years. Front loaders are very efficient.
Where is my LG washing machine serial number?
The serial number for LG washing machines is located in the owner’s manual and is also found on the machine near the detergent dispenser or the back of the control panel. If it is on the back, it can be found on the left side when viewed from the front.
Where is the manufacture date on a serial number?
The 1st three numbers of your serial number will always provide your manufacture date. The 1st number is the YEAR of manufacture; the 2nd & 3rd numbers indicate the MONTH of manufacture.
How old is my appliance by serial number?
You can determine the age of your appliance by looking at the serial number on the nameplate. The first number indicates the year of manufacture, and the second and third digits indicate the production week. For example, 13500016: week 35 in 2001.
How old is my appliance by serial number whirlpool?
Whirlpool Serial Number Codes 1st and 2nd Digit = Week of Year Manufactured. 3rd through 7th Digit = Order of Manufacturing that Week. For products “not built by Whirlpool “, an additional alpha is used after the first alpha to indicate the source. All other alpha and numeric designations remain the same.